Bet £10 and Get £20 in Free BetsHow to Qualify
- 1. Place your first bet of at least £10 or more at odds of 1.50 or higher in one bet.
- 2. After the bet settles, you will receive an opt-in prompt. 'Accept' the promo here.
- 3. You will receive 2 x £10 in free bets within one hour
- 4. This promotion is available for a limited time only.
What you will get
When you place your qualifying bet, you will get 2 x £10 in free bets which:
• can be used on any markets (other than virtual sports);
• can be used on pre-match and in-play bets;
• can be used as 2 x £10 bets only; and
• will expire after 7 days if not used.
Important things to note
- 1. Place one bet of at least £10 or more at odds of 1.50 or higher to get 2 x £10 in free bets within one hour of bet settlement.
- 2. Free bets will expire 7 days from issue.
- 3. The following bets will not count as qualifying bets: bets placed at starting price (SP), tricast, forecast and system bets.
- 4. You must opt in to receive this promotion by clicking ‘Accept’ when prompted by the pop up which appears after your qualifying bet has settled.
- 5. Available to UK residents and over 18s only.
- 6. Available once per customer for new customers only.
- 7. Limited availability only.
- 8. Free bets cannot be used on the following bet types: tricast, forecast and system bets, PowerPlay, MyPlay and virtual sports bets.
- 9. Free bets are non-refundable and stake may not be withdrawn.
- 10. Free bet stake will be excluded from any winnings.
- 11. Free bet cannot be partially redeemed.
- 12. Your own funds need to be used if you place an ‘each-way’ bet.
- 13. Free bet cannot be cashed in before selected event concludes.
- 14. By opting in you agree to the full promotion terms below.
Terms and conditions1. You must read these full terms and conditions as they contain important information about how this promotion can be claimed. Please familiarise yourself with the restrictions which apply.
2. These promotional terms and conditions apply to this sportsbook promotion and should be read alongside our free bet terms and our general terms and conditions which can be accessed here .
3. This promotion is promoted, operated and hosted by Addison Global Limited (trading as MoPlay) on the www.moplay.co.uk website only.
4. This promotion is only available to customers who are resident in the United Kingdom and is only available in GBP.
5. This promotion is available for a limited time only and may be cancelled by us at any time in accordance with these promotional terms and conditions.
How does this promotion work?
6. When you place a qualifying bet, once that qualifying bet has settled, you will receive 2 x £10 in free bets which you will be able to use on any sporting event, subject to the restrictions on free bets set out below.
7. Your free bets will be added to your account once the system has been updated and this will usually be within one hour of bet settlement. If you have not received your free bets after one hour, you can contact our Solutions Team.
8. This promotion is only valid for new MoPlay customers and you are only able to claim one promotion per account and one per household.
What is a qualifying bet?
9. In order to qualify for this promotion and get a free bet, you must place a qualifying bet. This means you must:
a) Be a new MoPlay customer;
b) Place one bet of at least £10 on any sporting event at odds of 1.50 or higher;
c) Settle your qualifying bet; and
d) Opt-in to this promotion by clicking ‘Accept’ when prompted;
e) Do the above while the promotion is still available on site.
10. The following bets will not count as qualifying bets: bets placed at starting price (SP), tri casts and forecasts bets and system bets.
Restrictions on your free bets
11. When you receive your free bets, you will be able to use them to place a bet on any sporting event (other than virtual sports) but you will not be able to use them on any other sections of the website, for example on casino games.
12. Your free bets cannot be used on the following bet types: tricast, forecast and system bets, and virtual sports bets.
13. You will be able to use your free bets to place pre-match bets and in-play bets (ie. you will be able to use it to place a bet before a sporting event has commenced and whilst it is ongoing).
14. When you place any bet after receiving your free bets, you will be given the option to use your free bets. If you do not select to use your free bets, they will be retained on your account until they expire and any bets will be made using funds from your account.
15. Your free bets can only be redeemed in increments of £10 (ie. you will get 2 bets worth £10 each). You can spend these in separate £10 bets and each £10 must be redeemed in full. This means that if you place a bet which is less than £10 using one of your free bets, you will not receive any change and no additional free bets will be awarded to you to replace that free bet.
16. If you wish to place an ‘each way’ bet, you will need to contribute your own funds to complete the bet. An ‘each way’ bet is made up two separate bets: a ‘win’ bet which is a bet that your selection will win the event, and a ‘place’ bet which is a bet that your selection will finish either first or in one of the number of places (eg. 2nd, 3rd, 4th). Your free bets as part of this promotion can only be used as a ‘win’ part of an ‘each way’ bet. You will be entitled to place a bet on the ‘place’ part of an ‘each way’ bet but you will need to do so with funds from your account. If you do not have sufficient funds, you will not be able to place an ‘each way’ bet using your free bets.
17. Your free bets cannot be redeemed for cash at any time and must be used to place other sports bets. Once you have placed your free bet, any winnings you have made from your free bet will automatically be transferred to your account balance. You will not be entitled to any return of your free bet stake. For example, if you win £100 using your free bets, you will be entitled to a return of £80 (£100 less the £20 staked in free bets).
18. If your free bet is voided, you will not be entitled to any refund and no additional free bets will be awarded to you.
19. If you do not use your free bets within 7 days of receiving them, your free bets will automatically expire and be deleted from your account and you will no longer be able to use your free bets.
20. You cannot use your free bets as a qualifying bet for any other promotions.
21. Your free bets cannot be cashed in before your selection has ended. This means that you will not have the option to settle all or part of your free bets at the cash out value displayed on the website before your bet selection has completed.
General promotional restrictions 22. You will be able to withdraw your real cash balance at any time without it affecting your free bets.
23. If you become restricted from placing sports bets on your account (other than due to a breach of these promotional terms), you will still be entitled to use your free bets as part of this promotion by contacting our customer services team.
24. The maximum real cash benefit that you could receive as winnings from any free bets will be the maximum daily winnings limited as set out in the sports Betting Rules.
25. All MoPlay promotions are limited to one per person, family, email address, household address, telephone number, electronic device (e.g. mobile or tablet), same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), linked NETeller or Skrill accounts, application download or shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace). If you are unsure if this applies to you, you can contact our Solutions Team.
26. In order to ensure our customers can participate fairly in all our promotions, we need to reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this promotion.
27. If we reasonably believe that you have breached any of these promotional terms and conditions, including abusing this promotion, we may, at our sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the promotion and remove your bonus funds from your account.
28. The following are examples of the types of behaviour which we consider to be a breach of these promotional terms and conditions:
a) using multiple accounts or colluding with other individuals to try to obtain more free bets than the maximum permitted per customer;
b) attempting to hide your country of residence to get around country restrictions on a promotion; or
c) attempting to conceal your age to place bets if you are under 18.
29. We reserve the right to void, suspend, cancel or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, including for any legal or regulatory reasons.
30. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Settled Sports Bets
Free Bet Details
Tips to Encourage Sensible Play
- Have a good read of the Sensible Play tool descriptions we have available and give serious consideration to using them – controlled gambling is happy gambling
- Think about how much money you’d be happy to spend before you start your gambling session. Write it down, keep it next to you and once you have spent it, log out of your account
- Do the same in terms of time, decide how long you plan to gamble before you sign into your account and set an alarm on your phone to remind you when times up
- Never think of gambling as a way to fix financial problems, gambling is a leisure pursuit
- If you’ve had problems with addiction to anything before, it will probably be more difficult for you to control your gambling than it might be for most people so perhaps it’s not really a pastime for you
- Never gamble in secret, your part time hobby shouldn’t be something you have to hide away from your friends, colleagues or family
- Never prioritise gambling above your loved ones, your relationships with them or your responsibilities towards them
Device Blocking Options
For people who have learned that gambling just isn’t for them, sometimes it’s a good idea to take every step possible to prevent access to gambling sites. To help with this there’s some clever software which can completely block individual computers / devices from accessing gambling sites.
Other options for device blocking are aimed specifically at parents and whilst we have strict measures in place to try and stop people under the age of 18 from gambling with us, we know what young people can be like, always keen to get access to their parent’s devices!
So, for that reason we recommend looking into what’s available to help prevent minors from being able to use our products.
There are lots of different gambling support charities out there, all of which do a great job at trying to help people who may be struggling to control their gambling.
We have chosen to work with two charities specifically, who we think really reflect our values and are the most relevant for our customers.
The first one is an organisation called YGAM who specialise in training and education, specifically of young people.
The second is Gambling Therapy and they specialise in providing advice, information and support to anyone who needs it.
If you feel you need some extra help, either for yourself or a loved one who may be gambling you can contact them using the details below:
GAMSTOP is a facility which gives you the opportunity to exclude yourself from all online British gambling operators for a certain period.
This is a nationally operated database which is run completely independently of MoPlay but which will stop you from being able to place bets with us during the time your self-exclusion is effective.
For more information on GAMSTOP and how to get yourself registered please use the the following link:
The Reality Check facility allows you to set a reminder about how long you have been playing for. You can decide how long you want to play before the reminder pops up on your screen and you can change this time as often as you like.
The pop-up reminder will give you the opportunity to exit the game and it will also give you the chance to check your staking history so you can make sure you’re fully aware and up to date with how much you’re spending at regular intervals.
This is a great tool for players who really enjoy our games and may be so engrossed they need regular reminders to make sure the time they are spending on the site is not excessive.
Click here if you would like to set a Reality Check reminder on your account.
Stop Marketing Communications
Of course, we all understand that we can ask companies to stop sending us marketing messages but what you might not have thought about is that stopping receiving marketing messages from us might actually help you keep control of your gambling.
We have great offers being sent out to customers every day but a lot of those offers mean you need to make a deposit or place some bets to qualify. If you’ve already spent your gambling money for the week, its probably not a good idea to revise your budget on the spur of the moment and spend a bit more just to get some free spins.
If this sounds like you perhaps you should consider asking us to stop sending those messages for a while to find out if it makes it a bit easier to stick to a sensible budget.
To set your marketing preferences visit Personal Details in the My Account menu.
Top-up Limits are one of our most effective tools to help customers manage their level of gambling. The cool thing about Top-up Limits is that any request to increase your limit takes 24 hours to take effect. Also, even after that 24 period is up, you have to confirm a second time that you really want to apply the increase.
The way our limits work means you can’t make a decision in the heat of the moment so it forces you to really think about whether an increased limit is suitable for you or not. On the flip side any request to decrease your limit will be implemented as quickly as possible (but may take a bit of time to technically process).
If you would like to set some limits or amend your existing ones please visit Top Up Limits in the My Account menu.
Sometimes customers might want to take a Short Break from gambling for lots of different reasons. For example, it may be that you’re saving your money for a holiday, looking to get a really nice birthday present for a loved one or you just want to buy yourself something special! In these circumstances it might be that you want to take a break for a few weeks.
Another useful way to use the Short Break facility is to have a good think about your gambling and understand if there are certain times you might spend more money than you feel comfortable with. Perhaps this could be when you’ve worked a late shift and you want to unwind before going to bed or maybe it could be when there’s a really big football game scheduled and you tend to place more in-play bets than you’d like to.
The best thing about this tool is that once it has been applied it’s impossible to change your mind and have it removed, until the time period has elapsed. So, by applying a Short Break to cover these specific times, you still get the enjoyment of being able to play with us, whilst also being comfortable that the chances of you doing anything rash have been reduced.
To take a Short Break click here, select the time period and confirm.
Ultimately, for a minority of customers, gambling can become such a problem that they are unable to control it, even with the support of our Sensible Play tools.
In cases like this we strongly recommend that you consider self-excluding your MoPlay account and adding yourself to the National GAMSTOP database to exclude yourself from all available gambling operators.
You can get more information on self-exclusion and complete the process by contacting our Solutuons team here
Self-exclusion via MoPlay means you will not have access to your account for period specified by you and no matter what happens there is no way we can remove or modify the restriction until that period has elapsed. Self-exclusion via GAMSTOP offers a similar facility across all UK regulated online gambling companines.
Once you apply a self-exclusion via MoPlay, we will take reasonable steps to exclude the use of any of your identified credit and/or debit cards.
By completing the process, you agree that you will not place any bets, or enter into any gaming activity with MoPlay during your self-exclusion period.
In the event that you attempt to circumvent our self-exclusion steps and place bets or enter into any gaming activity, you agree that you will not make any claim against MoPlay.
Should you need any assistance withdrawing your balance, please contact our Solutions team.
For customers who decide that gambling with MoPlay is not for them, it’s best to bite the bullet and fully close your account. This can be done quickly and easily, account closure is effective immediately and will not be reversed unless you contact us and ask for the account to be re-opened.
It’s important to withdraw your funds before closing your account, otherwise you’ll have to speak with our Solutions team to get that done for you.
We recognise that there are lots of different reasons for closing an account and we want to make sure we’re giving our customers the best experience possible. To close your account visit Account Closure in the My Account menu. To help us improve, please state the reason for closing your account.